Yew Dell is an internationally-recognized center of gardening, plants and education, all offered in a stunning site of significant historical importance. Originally the home, gardens and commercial nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell now offers the public exceptional display gardens, an ambitious slate of education programs and community events, ongoing garden plant research, hiking trails and event rental opportunities.
Yew Dell is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Preservation Partner Project of the Garden Conservancy, a national non-profit dedicated to saving the nation’s most exceptional gardens.
- Check out our Online Plant Market here. New inventory is added on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Our summer hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10 am-4 pm and Sunday 12-4 pm.
- A Yew Dell membership makes a great gift for Mother’s Day. Click here to give mom the gift of a garden.
- Our peony collection is in bloom. Plan a visit today!
- Hounds on the grounds is back! Dog are welcome to the gardens on Sundays.
- We have an awesome slate of in-person and online educational workshops. Follow the link below to check out our Classes and Events schedule.
View Classes and Events