Yew Dell is an internationally-recognized center of gardening, plants and education, all offered in a stunning site of significant historical importance. Originally the home, gardens and commercial nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell now offers the public exceptional display gardens, an ambitious slate of education programs and community events, ongoing garden plant research, hiking trails and event rental opportunities.
Yew Dell is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Preservation Partner Project of the Garden Conservancy, a national non-profit dedicated to saving the nation’s most exceptional gardens.
- Click HERE to view 2018 Plant Sale list. Plant availability is subject to change.
- Spring/Summer Hours
- Tuesday-Saturday: 10am-4pm. Sunday: 12pm-4pm.
- Members-Only Plant Sale Preview and Purchase Party
- Friday, April 27; 6-8:30pm. Free for members. (Not a member? Join here)
- Plant Sale Saturday!
- Saturday, April 28; 10am-3pm. Free with Regular Admission.
- Members get in at 9am on Saturday!
Check out our Classes and Events page for upcoming classes and events.