Yew Dell is an internationally-recognized center of gardening, plants and education, all offered in a stunning site of significant historical importance. Originally the home, gardens and commercial nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell now offers the public exceptional display gardens, an ambitious slate of education programs and community events, ongoing garden plant research, hiking trails and event rental opportunities.
Yew Dell is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Preservation Partner Project of the Garden Conservancy, a national non-profit dedicated to saving the nation’s most exceptional gardens.
- Thursday, September 27: Fall Plant Sale. Click here to view the Plant Sale list.
- Friday, October 5: Twilight- Yew Dell’s primary fundraiser. Purchase your tickets today!
- Sunday, October 14: Awakening the Writer Within- A Day Retreat. A Cabin. Botanical Gardens. A journal. A pen. And the precious uninterrupted time the write in you longs for. Click here for more info.
- Saturday, October 27: Boo Dell is around the corner! Click here to learn more. Want to become a vendor at Boo Dell? E-mail email@example.com.
- Laurie Tennent Botanicals: One-woman art exhibit on display now until October 14. Click here to learn more.
Check out our Classes and Events page for upcoming classes and events.