Yew Dell is an internationally-recognized center of gardening, plants and education, all offered in a stunning site of significant historical importance. Originally the home, gardens and commercial nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell now offers the public exceptional display gardens, an ambitious slate of education programs and community events, ongoing garden plant research, hiking trails and event rental opportunities.
Yew Dell is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Preservation Partner Project of the Garden Conservancy, a national non-profit dedicated to saving the nation’s most exceptional gardens.
- Opening Day: Saturday, March 27th 10 am-4 pm, featuring hellebore sales, plant tours and the opening of the Garden Gift Shop. Click here to purchase timed tickets.
- We’ve added new inventory to our Online Plant Market! Click here to begin shopping.
- New year, new classes! Check out our winter workshops here.
- Our winter hours are Tuesday – Friday 10am – 4pm. Admission is free. Restrooms are closed.
- We are now accepting applications for the 2021-22 Horticulture Apprenticeship Program. Click here for more details.
View Classes and Events