Donate to Help us Grow
Because we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit with no state or federal funding, we rely on our donors and members to support every aspect of our mission – from education to upkeep on the gardens. Contributions come in many forms at Yew Dell Botanical Gardens. From ongoing operations to capital projects, memorials and endowment-building, we’d be happy to talk with you about the personally gratifying and tax beneficial aspects of donations to Yew Dell.
- Annual Gifts offer excellent tax advantages and provide essential on-going support of Yew Dell’s operations and special projects.
- Endowment Gifts are essential to the long term fiscal strength of Yew Dell. Talk with us about the many opportunities and avenues available to support Yew Dell’s endowment.
- Memorial and Honorary gifts can take many forms. Lasting memorials/honorials on the grounds include garden benches and ornamental containers. Memorial and Honorary gifts of cash and securities can be used to support ongoing operations or specific programs.
- Capital Gifts gifts can go to support any number of projects from building greenhouses and nurseries to handicap-accessible paths, educational signage, building renovations and more.
- Planned Gifts can be an excellent way to combine responsible estate planning with your love of Yew Dell. Talk with us about the many options available.
- In-Kind Gifts are any donated products and/or services and can offer another important way for individuals and business to support Yew Dell. Contact us for opportunities and/or information.
Contact Yew Dell (502-241-4788) to learn more or to arrange a gift.
For memorial, honorary or special project donations, please click the “Make a Donation” button below. In the checkout section you will be asked for details regarding your gift and who should be notified.
There are other ways to support Yew Dell – while you shop! Click on the links below to enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program and select Yew Dell as the benefiting organization.