Bourbon & Botanicals, our live summer music series sponsored by our friends at Kentucky Artisan Distillery, is back!
Our Bourbon and Botanicals Music Series, sponsored by our friends at Kentucky Artisan Distillery, is back! Starting Thursday, July 2nd, and continuing each Thursday through August 27th, our gardens will be filled with a variety of music styles from local performers.
Due to the popularity of these events, we are offering Presale Admission Only for Members and General Admission guests. There will be no walk-up sales.
Our Visitor Center will reopen at 5pm, and music starts at 7pm. Bring your picnic dinner, lawn chairs or blanket, and enjoy a lovely evening in our outdoor Pavilion area.
In order to provide a safe and pleasant experience for everyone, we are limiting capacity to 150 guests, and masks are required to enter the property.
We hope to see you for the full series!
7/2 – Wayward Feet
7/9 – R&R 3: Classic Rock and Roll
7/16 – Handcar Prophets: Premium vintage sound
7/23 – Billy Goat Strut Revue: 1940s Swing music
7/30 – Rosie and the Rockabillies: 1950s Rock and Roll
8/6 – Squeeze-bot: Accordion, Tuba, and Banjo
8/13 – Juggernaut Jug Band: Jug Band w/washboards
8/20 – Ida Clare: Bluegrass Banjo & Mandolin
8/27 – The Derby City Dandies: Ukelele-based Jazz
What to expect:
- A fun night of live and local music in our outdoor Pavilion! Performances will start at 7 pm.
- Plan to spend some time roaming our gorgeous gardens, which will be open from 5pm until 8:45 pm.
- Grounds close at 9pm.
- While we’ve been able to allow dogs on the grounds at designated times in the past, due to COVID-19, we can only welcome service dogs to the grounds at this time.
- Please be aware that masks are required for entry onto the grounds.
- We encourage you to bring a lawn chair or blanket, and we ask that guests observe social distancing guidelines on the grounds.
- We invite you to bring a picnic dinner to enjoy before the music starts. Our friends at Red Pepper Deli are offering a special Dinner Box, with a sandwich (choice of Miss Madison, Colonel, On The Rail, or the Valley Veg Wrap), pasta salad, and dessert for $12. Order your Dinner Box through the Crestwood location at (502) 241-8280, or email [email protected]. Pay and pick up at the Crestwood location before coming to Yew Dell. Their full menu is also available until 7 pm. Take a look here: http://www.redpepperdeli.com/menu/index.html; staff will vouch that it’s all good!
- Bar service will be provided by our beverage partners, West Sixth Brewing and Morris Deli and Catering. West Sixth Brewing will serve West Sixth IPA, Cerveza, Hopstatic Channel 2, and various taproom exclusive cans, plus bottled water; they are only accepting credit cards. Morris Deli will serve selections from Series Sponsor, Kentucky Artisan Distillery; they are accepting cash or credit cards. Please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed on the grounds.