Yew Dell Architecture Tour
- Theodore and Martha Lee Klein purchased the Yew Dell property in 1941. He designed and built the family home between 1947 and 1949.
- Theodore crafted all of the interior woodwork. He also salvaged floors from the old Confederate Soldiers Home in Pewee Valley to be used in some areas of the house. He shipped in stone from Michigan for the building façade and salvaged a colored glass window inset next to the garage door.
- The house now serves as Yew Dell’s primary administrative offices.