Rock House

Yew Dell Architecture Tour

  • This stone-faced building was originally used as a loading dock for the Klein Nursery operation and was constructed in 1952.
  • It was used to hold and prepare deliveries in and out of the nursery. Complete with a fish-scale slate roof, embedded millstone and a hand-carved corner stone, it is an excellent example of Theodore’s craftsmanship.