Yew Dell Botanical Gardens is excited to welcome our visitors back to the gardens. We’ve missed you! For everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are implementing the following guidelines and we appreciate your help in following these simple guidelines when visiting the gardens. Thank you for your help in keeping our community safe & healthy.
- Physical Distancing – Leave at least 6 feet between members of your household and other guests. Please be mindful of keeping a safe distance while in line, passing others on the walkways, or while enjoying areas of the gardens.
- Bring a Mask –In keeping with CDC guidelines, we require a mask to be worn for the safety of all of our guests and appreciate your help in keeping us all safe.
- Limited Capacity- We will be limiting the number of people visiting at one time. If we are at capacity, admissions will have you wait until others exit the gardens.
- Buildings are Closed – Buildings, including the castle, greenhouses, and log cabin, are currently closed to visitors.
- Garden Gift Shop – Only 2 visitors at a time will be allowed in the garden gift shop.
- Payment Options: For the safety of our customers and staff, we’ll be doing credit card transactions only and not accepting cash.
Other Standard Visitor Guidelines
- No Smoking – Yew Dell is a smoke-free environment.
- Garden Etiquette – Please avoid walking in garden beds and climbing trees. Please do not pick flowers, leaves or seeds from plants.
- Pets – We love our furry friends and welcome them to the gardens on designated days and times. Please visit the Calendar or call for a current schedule. Service animals are always welcome.
- Tours – We welcome scheduled group tours. Please call us or click here to schedule yours today!
- Photography –Yew Dell Botanical Gardens welcomes photographers to capture the natural beauty of Yew Dell. In order to maintain the integrity and beauty of our grounds, we have set forth the following policies. These policies apply to any photographer on any level bringing in: tripods, reflectors, lighting, props or staging materials, or any other equipment other than a hand-held camera, or any photographer who financially profits from their photo sessions in the gardens. Click here for a link to our photo policy.
- Picnics – Please leave any area you visit for a picnic the way you found it. Garbage cans are located near the Visitors Center and the Rock House.